HVAC For Home Builders - Efficient New Construction HVAC
Texas has been one of the fastest-growing states and is one of the top places for residential new construction. When homebuilders need HVAC installation in multiple homes of a new subdivision, they choose EP Temp Line, Inc.
Custom homes are one-of-a-kind dwellings designed to meet an individual homeowner’s desires and lifestyles. That’s why many custom home builders choose EP Temp Line, Inc. for their custom homes’ HVAC installation. We have a team dedicated to HVAC installation in custom-built homes, giving our homebuilders – and their customers – personalized attention to the unique requirements and demands of a custom home HVAC installation.
Advantages Of Our New Construction Services
EP Temp Line’s dominance in the marketplace provides custom homebuilders with many advantages:
- Access to a team of service professionals that specialize in installation for custom homes
- All custom mechanical designs, mechanical engineering and load calculations are done at no charge
- An onsite sheet metal shop to make almost anything needed for a custom project
- Customer service for our homebuilders – and their customers – beginning at installation and continuing through the lifecycle of the system
- Long-term, strong relationships with multiple manufacturers, due to our longevity and large-volume orders; this ensures that EP Temp Line has access to the latest technology and that manufacturers help us provide our customers with exceptional customer service and support
From semi-custom homes to ultra-custom homes with geothermal technology, EP Temp Line’s custom home team can add value to your project.
Important Info For Custom Home Builders
According to the EPA, roughly 40 percent of custom-built homes have inadequate HVAC systems, meaning nearly half of all custom homes are too inefficient. Not only does this affect the homeowner, but it can lead to costly repairs and bad reviews for the home builder as well.
EP Temp Line has spent several years working with home builders to develop the most efficient systems possible for each home. We accomplish this with our own in-house team of engineers who can craft an HVAC system that is perfectly optimized for any given home. Our in-shop metal fabrication also allows us to control the quality and consistency of the ductwork we implement into each home. In the HVAC industry, reliability, consistency, and efficiency are the most important factors—choose the team that has led El Paso in HVAC service for over a decade.
Choose EP Temp Line For Your New Home
Whether you’re building a handful of homes or a full neighborhood, EP Temp Line has the expertise, staff, and resources to provide the best possible HVAC systems for your creations. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and get started!